Evolve business intelligence, today released a new market research report on the infant formula market. According to the report, “Global Infant Formula Market Size was valued at USD 20.99 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 45.05 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.61% from 2021 to 2028”
For more information on the report: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=010592
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to disruption in the supply chain leading to lower demand or supply shortages in the infant formula market. Travel restrictions and social distancing measures have led to a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this trend is expected to continue for some time. The trend and preferences of end users have changed due to the pandemic and led manufacturers, developers and service providers to adopt various strategies to stabilize the business.
In terms of the impact of COVID 19, the Infant Formula Market report also includes the following data points:
- Impact of COVID19 on Infant Formula Market Size
- End user/industry/application trend and preferences
- Government policies/regulatory framework
- Strategy of key actors to fight against negative impacts / post-COVID strategies
- Opportunity in the infant formula market
According to Lekha, Principal Analyst, Evolve Business Intelligence, “The recent COVID-19 has negatively impacted the infant formula market. There was a negative impact on the import-export of the nutrition sector and most baby food manufacturers focused on accelerating the production of baby food during the COVID-19 pandemic , people were avoiding supplements for babies over 10 years old. days to 2 more weeks.
Nestlé, Danone, Dana Dairy Group Ltd, and Campbell Soups are some of the key infant formula players with a high market share. These players are adopting collaboration as a key strategy to gain significant market share to compete with market leaders.
The Infant Formula Market is analyzed on the segments mentioned below:
- type of product
- Distribution channel
- Medical stores
- Specialty stores
The study also contains a complete value chain, along with details of the key factors affecting market growth (drivers, restraints, and opportunities). In addition, the report includes 10 key players in the Infant Formula market ecosystem that have been strategically profiled along with the ranking/market share of key players. In the Company Profile section, the company’s core competencies have been thoroughly analyzed along with the competitive landscape of market players and strategies such as partnerships and collaboration, acquisitions, launches and product developments, contracts and business expansion adopted by them. to grow in the market.
The key players profiled in the report are:
- Dana Dairy Group Ltd
- Arla Amba Foods
- Campbell’s Soups
- HiPP GmbH & Co. Vertrieb KG
- Reckitt Benckiser
- The Celestial Group of Hain
- Nestlé SA
To request a free sample report, click the “Request Sample PDF” button on https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=010592
This research study makes substantial use of secondary sources, archival records, and databases (such as annual reports, press releases, magazines, trade maps, company websites, and other databases). paid data) to classify and gather useful information for this analysis. The whole process involves a review of the financial records of key industry participants. After determining the overall market size, the total market was divided into several segments and sub-segments, and this information was further verified by key industry specialists such as CEOs, Directors, VPs. presidents and marketing managers.
- To define, describe and forecast the infant formula market, in terms of value, segmented on the basis of indication, type, technology and geography
- Forecast market size in 4 key regions: Asia-Pacific (APAC), North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide in-depth insights into the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the Infant Formula Market
- To provide an overview of the value chain analysis of infant formula industry
- To strategically analyze each segment and sub-segment regarding individual global growth trends and their contribution to the overall Infant Formula market
- Analyze market opportunities by identifying high growth segments of the infant formula market
- To profile key players in the Infant Formula market and thoroughly analyze their core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, product launches and developments, contracts, and mergers and acquisitions carried out in the global infant formula market
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence and consulting company that provides innovative solutions to tough business problems. Our market research reports include data useful for micro, small, medium and large businesses. We provide solutions ranging from simple data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on the foundation of technological advancements providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI modeled data analysis and forecasting tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent developments for Fortune 2000 global companies.
Evolve business intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube
NH 48, Balitha, Vapi