Fifty-four organizations were recognized for their achievements in learning and development at the 12th annual LearningElite Gala, held on Wednesday, June 22.
by Elizabeth Loutfi
June 22, 2022
Each year, the LearningElite Awards program recognizes the best organizations in learning and development. The 54 organizations recognized this year are no exception to the champions of workforce learning design, delivery and impact we see every year in this program.
To qualify for LearningElite status, organizations must successfully score above the qualification benchmark in five key performance areas critical to learning and development: learning strategy, leadership engagement, learning, learning impact and business performance outcomes. Each organization is rated and ranked Gold, Silver or Bronze based on its score against the benchmark. Seven Editor’s Choice Awards are also presented each year: one for each of the five LearningElite dimensions, one for Best Midsize Company and one for Best Small Company.
This year’s Organization of the Year, ADP Inc., joins Verizon and AT&T in the LearningElite Winner’s Circle, which is the previous No. 1 organization. The Organization of the Year is part of the Winner’s Circle for three years. Leaving the winner’s circle this year is national. Winner’s Circle organizations may participate in the benchmarking portion of the LearningElite program, but they are not eligible for grouping or ranking. After three years, the organization can participate again.
The LearningElite Awards program was established in 2011 under the watchful leadership of learning leaders and experienced training and development practitioners. Now in its 12th year, the program continues to use assessment best practices to rank top organizations based on impact, size and industries served.
Congratulations to all the 2022 winners!
- ADP, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Accenture Plc.
- Choice Hotels International
- Ecolab, Inc.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Universal Ally
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- ManTech International Corporation
- Health Plan Workforce Development, Kaiser Permanente
- PPD Clinical Research Services
- Sam’s Club Field Learning at Walmart Academy
- Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores
- CPA and BKD advisors
- State Compensation Insurance Fund
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- KPMG srl
- University health
- Rosendin Electric Inc.
- Mount Sinai Health System
- MTM Inc.
- infosys limited
- Siemens AG
- IBM Center for Cloud Training
- New York life
- NOC Financial Group
- Zions Bancorporation, North America
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Davenport University
- Suntory Holdings Limited
- Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Round Room, LLC
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Baker Hughes Co.
- Collaborative Solutions, LLC
- Center for Development of Security Excellence, Counterintelligence and Defense Security Agency, DOD
- Department of Veterans Affairs Acquisition Academy
- Sysco Company
- Deutsche Post DHL Group (DP DHL)
- Viettel Academy
- Syneos Health
- Pure Storage Inc.
- Trianz Digital Consulting Inc.
- Tokyo Marine HCC
- Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Keeley Enterprises
- grubhub inc.
- Kimball Midwest
- RELX group automaton
- The Estée Lauder Companies
Editor’s Choice Award:
- Learning strategy: Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Management commitment : EcoLab, Inc.
- Execution of learning: ADP, Inc.
- Impact on learning: ADP, Inc.
- Company performance: Accenture Plc.
- Best Small Business: Choice Hotels International
- Best mid-sized company: Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- 2021: Verizon Communications
- 2020: AT&T
- 2019: Nationwide